[U-Boot] saveenv command erases flash u-boot

rudresh rudresh.tk at lntemsys.com
Tue Feb 24 12:46:33 CET 2009

i fix this issue with the help of all u-boot USERS, Thanks for helping ..
This problem occurred because of u-boot.bin size taking 2 sector of Flash,
and less space for Environment(few bytes in 2nd sector) . Then i incremented
one sector in config env address , shown below.
#define CFG_ENV_ADDR		(CFG_MONITOR_BASE + 0x60000) // before
CFG_MONITOR_BASE+0x40000

This help's me to solve this problem

Thanks
Rudresh