[U-Boot] Seeking PPC BDM resources for MPC860, docs for old MPC860 Eval Board

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Sun Jan 4 07:30:12 CET 2009

Hi folks! I've recently acquired two MPC860-based eval boards made by
EST Corp (now part of Wind River Systems for the last handful of
years), and I'm looking to get it booting Linux via u-boot.

Additionally, I'm also looking for MPC860 BDM hardware I can make on
my own. Does anyone have any suggestions? I got these boards sans ANY
documentation, and they have a boatload of DIP switches as well as a
dozen or so jumpers scattered across the board. If someone would like
a photo of the board, I'll reply with a URL.

Thanks in advance,
Alex