[U-Boot] Xilinx LL-TEMAC driver

monstr at monstr.eu monstr at monstr.eu
Mon Jan 5 12:25:12 CET 2009

Hi Ben and Wolfgang,

first patch just sort labels in drivers/net/Makefile
I think this patch could be applied directly to Wolfgang tree.

The second patch is Xilinx LL Temac driver.
This driver was sent to mailing list some month ago by Yoshio Kashiwagi.
I clean the driver and add support for Fifo mode.

This driver is tested on some Microblaze boards.

There is one part which should be rework in future. (FIXME comment)
It is about PHY lib which we discussed in past.
I believe that this part won't be a problem.

Thanks for your comments,
Michal