[U-Boot] U-boot1.1.6 calloc problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 5 18:07:52 CET 2009

Dear John Smith,

In message <559931.5744.qm at web112208.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> you wrote:

> U-boot1.1.6,whitch I ported to my board S3C44B0 ,it worked very well for few days,

What a terrible waste of time and resources. Why did you use such an
ancient version?

> It returned "NULL" ,and the problem is command "calloc".

Sorry, but if you are using such old code, you will not find much
help. I strongly recommend to update first.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The nice thing about  standards  is that there are  so many to choose
from.                                           - Andrew S. Tanenbaum