[U-Boot] help

dinny dinny.wu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 02:50:09 CET 2009

Hi Naveen,

Do you use a cortex A9 single core or multicore product? If you are
using a cortex A9 single core, you can have a look at omap zoom u-boot
implementation as a reference. It's based on TI's omap3430, a Cortex
A8 core. Although there should be some difference on the internal
architecture design, I don't think it makes much difference for
software implementation.

Best Regards
Dinny

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Naveen Kumar GADDIPATI
<naveen.gaddipati at stnwireless.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working for arm cortex A9 processor.Do we have any uboot source code
> support for cortex A9 processor?
>
> eMMC
> Do we have any patch or source code for eMMC in uboot?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Naveen

what we need is passion, chance, and companions.