[U-Boot] help

Nishanth Menon menon.nishanth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:37:01 CET 2009

dinny said the following on 01/07/2009 03:37 AM:
> >From the cpu aspect, it should be the most familiar one with your
> CPUs. And try to learn more on your on-board peripherals and devices.
> Probably you can find some boards that have similar device
> configuration, thus you can reuse some codes, esp. in case that you
> should be not familiar with these devices.

One thing that might be different would be mmu config I would suspect..
you may want to refer to [2] instead of omapzoom as [2] is closer to
mainline u-boot. you can find cortex_a8 documentation in [1]. TI OMAP3
documentation is publically available too, if you would like to see what
is happening in the code..

Regards,
Nishanth Menon

Ref: