[U-Boot] How can I use USB command?

A. Geisreiter ageisreiter at dh-electronics.de
Mon Jan 12 09:57:37 CET 2009

Hello,

I have made the following defines in the config header file:

#define CONFIG_CMD_USB

#define CONFIG_USB_OHCI_NEW       1

#define CFG_USB_OHCI_BOARD_INIT 1

#define CFG_USB_OHCI_MAX_ROOT_PORTS 3

#define CFG_USB_OHCI_REGS_BASE            0x4C000000

#define CFG_USB_OHCI_SLOT_NAME "pxa270"

#define CONFIG_USB_STORAGE         1

#define CFG_USB_OHCI_CPU_INIT      1

How can I use now the usb command? I have a usb stick with a FAT32 file
format and an binary file on it. I will download the file to the SDRAM. How
can I do this?

And if I enter “usb start” in the command line, then I get

1 USB device(s) found

0 storage device(s) found

Does U-Boot support a FAT32 file format on the usb stick?

Thank you,

Andreas

Andreas Geisreiter

Entwicklung

DH electronics GmbH - Am Anger 8 - 83346 Bergen - Germany

HRB Traunstein 9602 - Ust ID Nr.: DE 174 205 805

Geschäftsführung Dipl.-Ing. Stefan Daxenberger, Dipl.-Ing. Helmut Henschke

Email:  <blocked::mailto:ageisreiter at dh-electronics.de>
ageisreiter at dh-electronics.de

Web: www.dh-electronics.de <blocked::www.dh-electronics.de>

Phone: +49 8662 4882 61