[U-Boot] IMX27 nand_probe problem

Alessandro Chies alessandro.chies at libero.it
Tue Jan 13 22:16:24 CET 2009

Good morning,
	I'm try to port uboot on a my board imx27 based. It has only DDR RAM and a
NAND flash.
UBoot runs very well (if i don't activate the NAND) compiling it and
uploading the bin directly to the processor via serial boot.
If I activate the NAND support and try to intialize driver and device
"nand0", I have a hang-up of the microprocessor in the probe function when
it trys "tmp=readw(0xd8000e1a)".
If I read with a "md 0xe8000e1a+0x02" from the uboot command line I don't
have hangs (of course without the nand device registration).
What could it be hanging me on this?
Thanks in advance.
Alessandro