[U-Boot] u-boot port for Embest SBC2440-II Board

kevin.morfitt at fearnside-systems.co.uk kevin.morfitt at fearnside-systems.co.uk
Wed Jan 14 15:51:56 CET 2009

Hi

I've created a patch to port u-boot for the Embest SBC2440-II Board and I
wondered if anyone could advise me how to submit it for inclusion in the
next release, the one after the forthcoming v2009.01. I'm assuming there
isn't already a port for this board as it's not in the mainline u-boot
version and I can't see it in the u-boot ARM port.

I've read the instructions on the web site but I'm not sure whether I need
to create the patch against the mainline u-boot version or some revision of
the ARM u-boot port? If it's the latter, can someone advise me which
revision of the ARM port I need to use?

Thanks

Kevin Morfitt
Fearnside Systems Ltd