[U-Boot] User supplied lowlevel initialization code on at91 plattforms

Michael Roth mroth at nessie.de
Fri Jan 16 23:03:44 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm hacking U-Boot to a new at91sam9261 board and would like to include
a little bit low level init code (pll, sdram, etc.).

Normally, in U-Boot it is assumed that on at91 plattforms the bootstrap
code lives in dataflash which do the job.

On the board I'm hacking there isn't any dataflash but only nor flash
from that the board boots.

So my question is: How can I supply an self written lowlevel_init.S in
my board directoy that get linked instead the default
cpu/arm926ejs/at91/lowlevel_init.S code?

Are there any configuration variables to trick the U-Boot makefiles to
use my lowlevel_init.S?

Michael Roth