[U-Boot] U-Boot-v2009.01-rc2 w90p710 ARM support PATCH

Vovk Konstantin ksl at kslemb.com
Mon Jan 19 12:44:36 CET 2009

Maybe is the stupid queston.
How I can do it?
My sequence is:

1. I correct all w90p710 sources for respect to U-Boot coding style.
2. Next I clone U-Boot repository with git clone command
3. Create the new branch w90p710 with git branch command
4. Checkout to the new branch
5. Add corrected sources to the new branch with git add command
6. Commit this changes with git commit -a command
7. Next I create the patch betwen two branches with git diff master w90p710
 What I do in the next step:
 Post the patch on the mail list or pull my brunch to the server with  git
pull origin w90p710:w90p710

Sorry for inconvenience...
Best regards,
Konstantin Vovk.