[U-Boot] [MPC8272ADS/BDI2000]Can not program my u-boot into Flash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 19 21:39:24 CET 2009

Dear Jerry Van Baren,

In message <4974E213.9030703 at ge.com> you wrote:

> > What do you mean by "cycle power on everything" ?
>
> The Abatron picks up its configuration file via TFTP (IIRC, otherwise
> FTP) from the host.  You need to fix the file on the host so it has the
> x32 configuration.  After fixing the file on the host, you need to

No need to do that. For testing, you can change the flash
configuration of the BDI interactively using the "flash" command:

> reset/cycle power on the Abatron so it re-reads the config file,

Even if you need to reread the config file, power-cycling of the BDI
is not needed. Execute the "boot" command instead to reboot the BDI.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
We are Microsoft. Unix is irrelevant. Openness is futile.  Prepare to
be assimilated.