[U-Boot] u-boot for ARM

Amandeep Bhullar abhullar at techlinkentertainment.com
Fri Jan 23 16:38:08 CET 2009

Hello All,

I have an Atmel AT91SAM9263 evaluation board with an arm926ejs based
processor. I want to configure U-boot for this and want to have a USB
device boot option available too. Though the U-boot will be in NAND
Flash but i want the board to boot from a USB device like a USB Flash
drive etc.

I was reading the README and it talks about configuring a large number
of options. Where do I define these options? In which file?

if i  just give the command
$ make arm926ejs_config
if comes with a message
make: *** No rule to make target 'arm926ejs_config'. Stop.

Can anybody help me in how to obtain a .bin file for my processor that i
can load in NANDFlash and use this U-boot.

Many Thanks

Aman.