[U-Boot] Patches for new at91 board / lowlevel_init.S

Michael Roth mroth at nessie.de
Sat Jan 24 23:57:05 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm having patches for a new at91sam9261 based board in my queue I would
like to publish for the current merge window.

However, this patch needs a way to supply its own lowlevel_init.S
instead the at91 default.

A week ago I asked a question about that topic and there was a hint to
look for the ronetix patches and a note that the next U-Boot release
will contain a solution.

However, the mentioned ronetix patch followed a discussion about
possible ways to address this topic but as far I can see, no solution
was selected.

Additionally, in the current git tree there is still no solution for
this topic, too (or I'm missing something).

So my question is:

How should I proceed? Should I post my solution? Or should I wait a
couple of more days for an "official" solution?

Michael Roth