[U-Boot] Backup Booting

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 27 20:28:45 CET 2009

Dear Pawel Pastuszak,

In message <8ff29df80901271011m3b7adc76u627162f9c5b3af69 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Yes i found it.
>
> http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/UBootBootCountLimit

Thisi s only part two. The first part (using an alternative image in
case the first one has a bad CRC, etc. can for example be found in
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/CommandLineParsing

> Thanks for your kind words. ;-)

Did you understand why I was replying like I did?

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man  to  fish,
and he'll invite himself over for dinner.             - Calvin Keegan

You got it?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Men of peace usually are [brave].
	-- Spock, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.5