[U-Boot] CONFIRM YOUR WINNGIN DETAITS.

overseacomp overseacomp at netscape.net
Wed Jan 28 10:01:40 CET 2009

CONFIRM YOUR WINNGIN DETAITS.

We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the Second Category of our promotion program.
Winners were picked by computerized system,drawn from over 25,000,000 companies and individuals e-mail addresses
worldwide. This Lotery were held on 24th of Deceber 2008, the result was officially announced 28th of January,2009.
Your email ID has won a lump sum of €570.000.00(Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand euros) only in the Second
category of our computer ballot prize award. Therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. CONGRATULATIONS!!

NOTE: to file for your claim, please contact the claim department below on phone as well as on email. TRUST SECURITY
COMPANING Holland-Netherlands, Reference and Batch number Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence
with your claims agent.

Mr.ROB VAN DEVAN.
Email:overseacomp at netscape.net
Tel:+31-643-860-690
Reference No: NFP/.NL77355
Batch No: PDS/HG87/NP401
Ticket No:HAL/PGM36601

Note: The Validity period of the winnings is for 14 working days hence you are expected to make your claims immediately,
any claim not made before this date will be returned to the MINISTERY of ECONOMICS as unclaimed. And also be informed
that 1% of your Lotto Winning will be paid to TRUST SECURITY COMPANING, after you have received your money in your
Account.

Once again Congratulations !!!
Best Regards,
Mrs Elena Hans