No subject

Fri Jan 23 11:48:37 CET 2009

This will generate the SPL image in the "nand_spl" directory:
nand_spl/u-boot-spl.bin
Also another image is created spanning a whole NAND block (16kBytes):
nand_spl/u-boot-spl-16k.bin
The main NAND U-Boot image is generated in the toplevel directory:
u-boot.bin
A combined image of u-boot-spl-16k.bin and u-boot.bin is also created:
u-boot-nand.bin

You say that you did not  write any new buildscripts
which did not copy anything except u-boot.bin?

> BTW: the usual way to suggest code changes is to submit  a  patch  as
> RFC.  If  your  code looks clean and works fine across architectures,
> with  and  without  out-of-tree  builds,  and  if  it  includes  some
> documentation  I  see  little reason to reject it. Our general policy
> has always been to accept stuff that is technically clean, when it is
> useful to at least some, as long as it doesn't hurt all the others.

Thanks,