No subject

Fri Jan 23 11:48:37 CET 2009

/INCLUDE directory to be the first in list to search for header files
while preprocessing and -isystem flag asks the compiler to consider the
cross compiler's as the system directory or search for system headers.

=20

Now I went make to common.h file which is throwing the error given above
and observed that config.h is defined in angle brackets:=20

=20

i.e. #include <config.h>

=20

So what I feel is happening here is that the compiler only searches its
own include directory for headers since the files are in < > brackets.
When I copy all the files in the uboot /include directory to the
compiler's include the build process starts while fails at some point
since some autogenerated header files are created in the u-boot/include
by default and needs to be moved to the compiler's include each time
proceed. =20

=20

I could go about changing the #include <config.h> to #include "config.h"
but this is going to be very tedious and time consuming as the entire
u-boot code needs to be changed for this.

=20

I tried various combinations of gcc flags for the variable CPPFLAGS, all
failed for reasons which I was able to trace back.=20

=20

Has this condition been observed before and is there any work around for
it? Also, please correct me if my understanding is wrong. I am at
crucial point in my project would be delighted to have support at the
earliest.=20

=20

Regards,

Shyama