No subject

Fri Jan 23 11:48:37 CET 2009

=A0
How Are You? I Know That This Mail May Come To You Almost A Surprise As We =
Never Met Before And Please Before You Proceed Reading This mail, This Is T=
rue and not A Joke, Well I Saw Your Contact Email From Burkina Faso Chamber=
s Of Commerce, After Much Consideration I Decided To Write You Since I Cann=
ot Be Able To See You Face To Face For Now, At First I Strongly Believed Th=
at Any Information Received From The Chambers Of Commerce Office Is Correct=
 And Must Be Trusted. But Never Mind, I Am from (Burkina Faso West Africa) =
Mr. Hammoud Aziz by Name, an Auditing Debt Manager in Our Bank Here (Bank o=
f Africa).
=A0
I Have An Opportunity To The Sum Of Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand Unit=
ed States Dollars (US$2.500, 000.00), To Transfer Into Your Nominated Bank =
Account (The Owner Of The Money) Is An. IRAQ. Who Died A Long With His Enti=
re Family During The Iraq War, Upon Your Reply And Interest To Receive This=
 Fund On My Behalf, I Will Kindly Send You More Details On The Execution Of=
 This Transaction Will Commence, Now I Urge You To Take This Message Seriou=
sly And With An Open Mind. So Please Give It A Benefit Of Doubt, And With G=
ood Faith And Trust Join Me And I am Assuring You Now That You Will Never B=
e Disappointed. Now My Questions Are: Can You Handle This Project With Me? =
Can I Give You This Trust? Respond Back To Me Or Delete It Off If You Are N=
ot Interested.
=A0
You May View The Website:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/10/11/iraq.deaths/
=A0
If You Accept This Offer To Work With Me, And You Find This Proposal Suitab=
le For You Do Furnish Me With The Following Information.
=A0
Your Full Name...................
Your Country................
Your Private Telephone.........
Your Age and Sex..................
Your Occupation................
=A0
I Will Appreciate It Very Much, If This Proposal Is Acceptable By You, Do N=
ot Make Undue Advantage Of The Trust I Have Bestowed On You, And I Assure Y=
ou We Can Achieve It Successfully.
=A0
This Is My Private Phone Number =A0+226 75 55 15 29.=A0 Call Me for More Ex=
planation.=A0=20
=A0
Respectfully
Mr. Hammoud Aziz.=0A=0A