No subject

Fri Jan 23 11:48:37 CET 2009

=0A
=0ADEAREST ONE OF GOD
=0AI am the above named person from Kuwait . I am married to Mr Hasim Joshu=
a, who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he d=
ied in the year 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He =
died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death =
we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry=
 or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. Whe=
n my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2. 5 Million (Two Mill=
ion Five Hundred U.S. Dollars) in the bank here in Abidjan in suspense acco=
unt.
=0A
=0APresently, the fund is still with the bank. Recently, my Doctor told me =
that i have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs=
 me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to dona=
te this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way=
 I am going to instruct herein. I want a church that will use this fund for=
 orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the =
house of God is maintained.
=0A
=0AThe Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I =
took this decision because I don=E2=80=99t have any child that will inherit=
 this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don=E2=80=99t=
 want my husband=E2=80=99s efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don=E2=80=
=99t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This=
 is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence i know wh=
ere I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exod=
us 14 VS 14 says that the Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace=
.
=0A
=0AI don=E2=80=99t need any telephone communication in this regard because =
of my health hence the presence of my husband=E2=80=99s relatives is around=
 me always I don't want them to know about this development. With God all t=
hings are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the co=
ntact of the bank here in Abidjan .I await your soonest response with your =
full information, example.  (1}Your full name ------(2}Address ----(3}Age -=
---(4)Occupation ----
=0A(5)Sex ---
=0AI will use the above information to obtain an authorization letter that =
will legally and officially approve you as the new beneficiary of this fund=
 from the Federal Ministry of Justice Cote D=E2=80=99Ivoire . I want you an=
d the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. Please =
assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.
=0A
=0ARemain blessed in the Lord=20
=0AYours Sister in Christ=20
=0AMrs Theresa Joshua.