No subject

Fri Jan 23 11:48:37 CET 2009

Dear Beloved One,
=C2=A0
This message may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not=
 yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains =
so I decided to contact you through this medium.
=C2=A0
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe=
 everyone will die someday. My name is =C2=A0Gabriel=C2=A0Gamal, a 72 years=
 old merchant in Dubai, in the U.A.E. suffering from Idiopathic Pulmonary F=
ibrosis I am a secret gay supporter=C2=A0 because of the part of the world =
where I come open=C2=A0 is a ticket to death if it is displaced open but I =
have not stop to support gay and lesbian right movement because I lost my o=
nly son who was gay and because at that time I was not properly informed th=
at being gay is not the person=E2=80=99s making. I have been diagnosed of I=
diopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis with that was discovered very late due to my l=
axity in caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine and righ=
t now, I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts.
=C2=A0
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for =
anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never =
generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as t=
hat was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know=
 that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money=
 in the world. I believe that if I have a second chance to come to this wor=
ld I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that =
I know my time is near, I have willed my wealth to various charity in the U=
AE and abroad. I=C2=A0 decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I =
want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have di=
stributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, England and Ire=
land . Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this mysel=
f any more. The last of my money which is the huge cash that I deposit
 in a top security company.
=C2=A0
I want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity org=
anizations especially for the promotion of gay and lesbian right movement i=
f you have the time and means you can start one such charity organization w=
ith this fund if you cannot just distribute to charity.
=C2=A0
I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed=C2=A0 where I =
am receiving palliative care waiting for my time to come. If you are intere=
sted to help me I will give you more information about this like the amount=
 that I deposited in the bank and Contact of the bank so you can contact th=
em.=20
=C2=A0
Note that you will take 20% out of the funds and give 80% to the charity or=
ganizations. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me with good he=
art God be with you.
=C2=A0
If you can help please respond back to me.
Thanks and remain blessed.
Your's Faithfully.
Mr.=C2=A0Gabriel=C2=A0Gamal
--0-1142839537-1309894578=:19456--