No subject

Fri Jan 23 11:48:37 CET 2009

Vice President Of Nigeria=20
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
=20
Attention Honorable Beneficiary

=20
This is to officially notify you that we have verified your contract/Inheri=
tances file and found out that why you have not received your payment is be=
cause you have not fulfilled the obligations that was given to you in respe=
ct of your contract/inheritance payment.

=20
Secondly=2C we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none =
officials in the bank=2C all your attempt to secure the release of the fund=
 to you. We wish to advice you that such an illegal act like this have to s=
top if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a so=
lution to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through our=
 swift card payment center Asia pacific that is the latest instruction FROM=
 MR. PRESIDENT=2CGOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC =
OF NIGERIA AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE.

=20
This card center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw y=
our money in any ATM machine in any part of the world without any delay=2C =
but the maximum withdrawer is Ten thousand five hundred dollars per day=2C =
so if you like to receive your fund this way please let us know by contacti=
ng the card payment center and also send the following information to her i=
n order to proceed immediately:

=20
1. Full name
2. Phone and fax number
3. Address were you want them to send
The ATM card to (P.O box not acceptable)
4. Your age and current occupation
5. A copy of your identification

=20
However=2C kindly find below the contact person:
Mr. Philip Ebere =20
Director=2C ATM payment department
Email: philip_ebere7 at yahoo.com.hk

=20
The ATM card payment center has been mandated to issue out (US$10=2C 500=2C=
000.00) Ten million five hundred thousand dollars as part payment for this =
fiscal year 2011. Also for your Information=2C you have to stop any further=
 communication with any other person(s)or office(s) to avoid any hitches in=
 receiving your at payment. For oral discussion=2C i can be reached on or e=
mail me back as soon as you receive this important message for further dire=
ction and also update me on any development from the above mentioned office=
.
=20
Note that because of impostors=2C we hereby issued you our code of Conduct=
=2C which is (ATM-9304) so you have to indicate this code when contacting t=
he card center by using it as your subject.

=20
Best Regards=2C

=20
Dr. Sambo Namadi
Vice President Of Nigeria=20
Federal Republic Of Nigeria 		 	   		  =

--_3ce81100-41c5-4aeb-9397-23d9c60fc4b3_--