No subject

Fri Jan 23 11:48:37 CET 2009

Vice President Of Nigeria=20
Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Attention Honorable Beneficiary
=A0
This is to officially notify you that we have verified your contract/Inheri=
tances file and found out that why you have not received your payment is be=
cause you have not fulfilled the obligations that was given to you in respe=
ct of your contract/inheritance payment.

=A0
Secondly, we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none of=
ficials in the bank, all your attempt to secure the release of the fund to =
you. We wish to advice you that such an illegal act like this have to stop =
if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a soluti=
on to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through our swi=
ft card payment center Asia pacific that is the latest instruction FROM MR.=
 PRESIDENT,GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIG=
ERIA AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE.

=A0
This card center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw y=
our money in any ATM machine in any part of the world without any delay, bu=
t the maximum withdrawer is Ten thousand five hundred dollars per day, so i=
f you like to receive your fund this way please let us know by contacting t=
he card payment center and also send the following information to her in or=
der to proceed immediately:

=A0
1. Full name
2. Phone and fax number
3. Address were you want them to send
The ATM card to (P.O box not acceptable)
4. Your age and current occupation
5. A copy of your identification

However, kindly find below the contact person:
Mr. Philip Ebere =A0
Director, ATM payment department
Email: philip_ebere1 at yahoo.com.hk

=A0
The ATM card payment center has been mandated to issue out (US$10, 500,000.=
00) Ten million five hundred thousand dollars as part payment for this fisc=
al year 2011. Also for your Information, you have to stop any further commu=
nication with any other person(s)or office(s) to avoid any hitches in recei=
ving your at payment. For oral discussion, i can be reached on or email me =
back as soon as you receive this important message for further direction an=
d also update me on any development from the above mentioned office.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of Conduct, w=
hich is (ATM-9304) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the ca=
rd center by using it as your subject.

=A0
Best Regards,

Dr. Sambo Namadi
Vice President Of Nigeria=20
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
--2138131439-603150615-1320391245=:49738--