[U-Boot] u-boot twsi i2c driver

Prafulla Wadaskar prafulla at marvell.com
Mon Jul 6 08:54:40 CEST 2009

Dear Heiko
Certainly there are plans to develop and push kirkwood i2c driver.
But the i2c driver is lowest priority for me since it is not blocking any board support.
There is no active work done so far for this driver?

> I can help here of course (testing, finishing, pushing to mainline)
You are most welcomed for this activity, even development too :o)

Regards..
Prafulla . .