[U-Boot] power on self test for mpc8323e board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jul 6 16:43:50 CEST 2009

Dear Ricardo Takaki,

In message <1246888790.3131.10.camel at cpqd050653.aquarius.cpqd.com.br> you wrote:

> I would like to use the power on self test feature (POST) for the
> mpc8323e board.
> How can I configure and compile this feature for this board?

POST consists of CPU specific, board specific, and generic tests.  So
far,  no  other MPC83xx based board is supported, so you will have to
add any MPC83xx specific tests you need, any board specific tests you
need, and enable the generic tests you  are  interested  in  in  your
board config file.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The IQ of the group is the lowest IQ of a member of the group divided
by the number of people in the group.