[U-Boot] working with the Custodian's GIT

Armando VISCONTI armando.visconti at st.com
Tue Jul 7 14:33:16 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,

We are a team of developers that would like to post a series of patches for
the support in u-boot of a new ARM platform (SPEAr).

I have one questions regarding the GIT.

Do we really require to have a public GIT repository to publish
our work so that others can watch at it?

Or it is enough just to clone the proper  GIT repository and
submit GIT patches to the mailing list for the review?

We are beyond a company firewall, and I would prefer, if possible, to
simplify  the transaction.
No problems to clone the GIT thru http.

Thx,
Armando