[U-Boot] config_cmd_default.h?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 7 23:36:40 CEST 2009

Dear Kumar Gala,

In message <9FC82254-6AA7-4DAE-9780-283C66D5D79D at kernel.crashing.org> you wrote:
> Can anyone explain why CONFIG_CMD_NFS is part of include/
> config_cmd_default.h.  There are a few others in there that I'd
> question but this is one that I'm scratching my head on right now.

Because NFS support is pretty small in terms of code size and  pretty
useful in terms of download speed (usually much faster than TFTP, and
less restricted, too).

In other words: because I want it :-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Philosophy is a game with objectives and no rules.
Mathematics is a game with rules and no objectives.