[U-Boot] Copyright/License text in cpu/ppc4xx/4xx_pci.c

Matthias Fuchs matthias.fuchs at esd.eu
Wed Jul 8 15:40:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

I am just cleaning up cpu/ppc4xx/4xx_pci.c (mainly coding style stuff).
I am wondering about the file's header. I think even when this code comes
initially from IBM there is not much left from original IBM code.

So can we replace the header with the widely used GPL template?
And what about the in-file history? I vote for removing it but of cource
keeping/adding copryright notices from Marc Game and Stefan.

Whow! The file is more than ten years old!

Matthias