[U-Boot] U-boot dual image support

mayuri rajendra kulkarni kulkarnimayuri at rediffmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:00:12 CEST 2009

Hi,
I am reading the u-boot docs and am using the u-boot image on a Xilinx microblaze board to load the Petalinux image on the board. I want to know whether u-boot supports listing of 2 kernel images and gives option to the user to choose the image to be loaded into the system.
I have already seen the flash configuration where you can specify the 2nd image name and size in the partition after the 1st image partition. But after this, I cant find any grub-like configuration for u-boot wherein you can give the path of the kernel images and specify the default kernel image to boot after the initial bootdelay.

Please let me know how to go about this.

Thanks,
-Mayuri