[U-Boot] No reply to USB related questions

Matthias Fuchs matthias.fuchs at esd.eu
Fri Jul 17 10:09:18 CEST 2009

Hi Dushara,

you posted your question just seven hours ago!
A huge part of the u-boot community is typically
in bed at the time you posted. Not everybody is in your timezone.
I wrote this email within the first 20 mintues after I
arrived at my desk this morning.

Perhaps we should introduce a u-boot callcenter :-)

So you should wait some more time. I think your observation
is interesting enough that someone will take care about it.

If you want to speed things up you could (and should) provide some more
information (architecture/board, USB controller type, performance
result with/without wait_ms) and even a patch to remove the delay
for testing would be fine.

Matthias