[U-Boot] i2c: rework multibus/multiadapter functionality

ksi at koi8.net ksi at koi8.net
Sat Jul 18 00:26:47 CEST 2009

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009, Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> Dear Heiko Schocher,
>
> In message <49C89574.9040302 at denx.de> you wrote:
> >
> > I want now, because the merge window is open again, restart the
> > the multibus/multiadapter discussion.
>
> No negative feedback has been posted, as far as I can tell.
>
> Will you post patches for this merge window?

Are we back at square one or we're gonna implement that weirdo with
accessing global variables from object methods?

I have the entire I2C layer under my $(BOARD)/ now because it won't fit in
the existing U-Boot tree.

And we have exactly the same problem with USB (I wouldn't even start
bragging about EHCI.)

---