[U-Boot] i2c: rework multibus/multiadapter functionality

ksi at koi8.net ksi at koi8.net
Sat Jul 18 01:16:53 CEST 2009

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009, Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> Dear ksi at koi8.net,
>
> In message <Pine.LNX.4.64ksi.0907171522240.11243 at home-gw.koi8.net> you
> wrote:
> >
> > > Will you post patches for this merge window?
> >
> > Are we back at square one or we're gonna implement that weirdo with
> > accessing global variables from object methods?
>
> I suggest you re-read Heiko's posting from end of March [1], and have
> a look at the code he provided. Constructive  comments  are  welcome,
> then.
>
> [1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/56416

Ah, OK, that's where I quit.

I think this entire undertaking is long dead. I seriously doubt somebody
will join a discussion if one happened to start. And even if it resurrected
it should probably be started from scratch because even I'm having
difficulties recalling the details.

But anyway, let's see if somebody have something to say on the subject...

---