[U-Boot] Support for Calao USB A9263 board based on AT91SAM9263 CPU

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Jul 20 17:42:20 CEST 2009

Le Fri, 17 Jul 2009 21:41:43 +0200,
Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> a écrit :

> Entries to maintainers is missing.

Yes, it was missing in the initial version of my patch, but further
versions got it added, thanks to other people review.

> > +int dram_init(void)
> > +{
> > +	gd->bd->bi_dram[0].start = PHYS_SDRAM;
> > +	gd->bd->bi_dram[0].size = PHYS_SDRAM_SIZE;
> > +	return 0;
> > +}
>
> Any specific reason for not using autosizing and testing via
> get_ram_size() ?

The initial reason is that the code for this board is taken from the
Atmel boards code, which doesn't use get_ram_size(). However, my board
has a fixed RAM size, so in that case, is it still useful to use
get_ram_size() ?

> Line too long. Please fix globally.

Thanks, will do.

Thomas