[U-Boot] ARM Pull Request

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 23 19:18:43 CEST 2009

Dear Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD,

In message <20090722234335.GI19203 at game.jcrosoft.org> you wrote:

> > Or do you have mnore stuff queued? If so, when will it be ready for
> > pulling?
> Ilya Yanok patch which need ack from Scoot and Ben
>
> a at91rm9200 cleanup which cant wait a after rc1 as I want to test it on
> rm9200ek this WE
>
> and maybe few other fix patch we can be handle later

Um... nothing else? What about all the pending OMAP3 patches?

> but I would like we include Alessandro patch and Prafulla kwimage for this
> release not necessarely before rc1

Please leave the kwimage patch for me; this is not ARM related, but
affects pretty much global code only.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for
the first time.                                   - Alfred E. Wiggam