[U-Boot] Query on USB function(device) working in MPC8280

GurumurthyGowdar gurumurthy.gm at rediffmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:26:13 CEST 2009

ok

please let me know is there anyway i can test working of USB function(device) in U-boot 1.3.1. currently U-boot is working fine in board.

how to add this USB function command in U-boot. i need to add config commands for usb to work. later how i can test working of usb in U-boot because i have never tested USB in U-boot.

Regards,
Gurumurthy

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 23:51:35 +0530  wrote