[U-Boot] unable to see jffs2 partition

E Robertson e.robertson.svg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 23:57:19 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I've been trying unsuccessfully to see my jffs2 partition I've created by the
mtdtools under linux. If their a known issue with this? Is their a size limit?
Maybe the way it's created? I do not have a problem with this partition from
linux but also never looked at it from the u-boot.
I can change partitions but "ls" shows partition is empty when their are files.

#define CONFIG_CMD_JFFS2    1   /** JFFS2 Support       */
#define CONFIG_CMD_MTDPARTS 1
#define CONFIG_JFFS2_CMDLINE    1
#undef CONFIG_CMD_FLASH
#define CONFIG_JFFS2_NAND   1
#define CONFIG_JFFS2_DEV        "nand0"
#define CONFIG_JFFS2_PART_OFFSET    0x0
#define CONFIG_JFFS2_PART_SIZE      0x5000000
#define MTDPARTS_DEFAULT    "mtdparts=nand:80M(IMGS),-(DATA)"
#define MTDIDS_DEFAULT      "nand0=nand"

Thanks,
E!