[U-Boot] [STATUS] -rc1 delayed

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jul 24 16:01:49 CEST 2009

Hello,

I'm sorry, but I cannot issue -rc1 today as I had planned because I'm
still waiting for pull requests from some custodians.

I think I will put out -rc1 Sunday night or Monday at latest, no
matter that stuff is available then or not.

Note that I intend to accept only bug fixes then, i. e. no new
features will go into the master branch then. We will have a next
branch, though.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Crash programs fail because they are based on the theory  that,  with
nine women pregnant, you can get a baby a month.  - Wernher von Braun