[U-Boot] Add md5sum and sha1 commands...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jul 26 23:21:49 CEST 2009

Dear Robin Getz,

In message <200907252325.00174.rgetz at blackfin.uclinux.org> you wrote:

> I'm just doing the same as all the other things in the same file (which
> doesn't mean it is correct). What is the preferred style?
>
> > also, they should both have a "sum" suffix or neither.  i'd lean towards the
> > former ...
>
> Will do. Since the standard Linux console commands are sha1sum & md5sum I'll
> make U-Boot do like-wise.
>
> I'll send a new version, when Wolfgang lets me know what the ifdef preference
> is...

I'm not aware of an "official" preferred style. When adding to
existing code, I recommend to copy what you find there.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A person who is more than casually interested in computers should  be
well  schooled in machine language, since it is a fundamental part of
a computer.                                           -- Donald Knuth