[U-Boot] [RFC 0/3] uboot-doc User's Manual Generation Tool

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 30 20:45:29 CEST 2009

Hi,

In message <m2eiryebkk.fsf at ohwell.denx.de> Detlev Zundel wrote:
> > Not meaning to interpret licensing, but to me that means I can't copy/paste
> > sections into end product documentation, and ship the product for a fee...
>
> That's how it is currently, yes.
>
> > Was that the intent?
>
> Not really - but I'll better let Wolfgang answer that question as he
> came up with the original licence text.

Originally this actualy has been my intent. But that was a long, long
time ago, back when I was writing all  these  documentation  only  by
myself.

> It is on my priority list however to assemble a list of all contributors
> and ask them if they agree to relicence their contributions under the
> FDL.

Consider my permission as granted :-)

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Celestial navigation is based on the premise that the  Earth  is  the
center  of  the  universe.  The  premise is wrong, but the navigation
works. An incorrect model can be a useful tool.   - Kelvin Throop III