[U-Boot] hello

annajh at orangemail.sk annajh at orangemail.sk
Mon Apr 5 01:47:06 CEST 2010

Attention,
Permit me to solicit for your assistance to invest in your Country.I have been searching for a addvanced/developing country with economic and political stability to invest in. I wish you will be of a greatassistance to me considering your position and statues in Business. However, I will keep further detail personal till when I read from you. I wish mydream to invest in your Country will be a successful one...I do expect to read from you as soon as possible annajohnsnjj at yahoo.com.my Yours,Miss Anna.