[U-Boot] Greeting From Harvest Logistics!

jolie jolie at harvest-log.com
Mon Apr 5 11:13:19 CEST 2010

Dear Mr Vipula Wickrama:

I am Jolie from Shanghai HARVEST International Logistics Corp, China; a
professional forwarding agent specialized in all kinds of sea freight, air
freight service. We are prepared to become your reliable partner and gain
the mutual benefits in business.

Here are a few details to give you a short overview about our company (Plz
also kindly find enclosed our profile):

HARVEST is an independent logistics provider and has been successfully
proving services in its markets of all over the world since 2006. The
privately owned company has headquarters in Shanghai and with its own
network in Dalian, Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai, Ningbo, Guangzhou, Nanjing,
as well as our overseas partners in most countries around the world.

With our service portfolio in airfreight, seafreight and China Inland
logistics, we are one of the leading freight forwarding companies in
Shanghai with an own network. We grant you good rates and services, fast and
precise information

HARVEST offers you:

1.Attractive costs due to consolidated buying power in airfreight and in
seafreight LCL and FCL

2.Advantage of import hub systems by air and by ocean with effective
distribution to most cities in China

3.Dense network of intra LTL and FTL trucking services

4.Warehousing space at main ports in China

5.Highly sophisticated IT capabilities i.e. connection of IT systems,
reporting tools, co-branding, sales support

6.Secured payments within payment term agreement through strong financial
background

We know that your esteemed company is specialized in export and import
business (or is interested in extending the overseas business). Our company
is just the right and the best agent to arrange your transportation, in
hoping to ease your process, make you convenience and raise your efficiency.

You can entrust us with the soled agency for your cargo transport business
throughout the world. We guarantee that your shipment be trafficked
promptly, safely and smoothly to your destination. What’s more, the rate we
provided are competitive and the service are high-quality. We will
contribute ourselves to satisfy your needs.

If you are interested in the cooperation with us or want to find an overseas
agent, please keep in touch with us. We are always your loyalty partner. If
your honor give us an chance to establish our relationship, we ensure give
you a satisfying and marvelous service.

Best Regards

Jolie Zhang

Shanghai Harvest International Logistics Co., Ltd

Tel: 0086-21-63249293 ext.804

Fax: 0086-21-63244312

Address: Room 2108 ,Fude building ,No.,1688,North Sichuan Road,Hongkou
District,Shanghai, China

Post Code: 200080

Website: http://www.harvest-log.com

ATT: jolie at harvest-log.com