[U-Boot] at91sam9g45ekes SDHC/MMC

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Tue Apr 6 11:57:56 CEST 2010

Henry Súcart skrev:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to get an SD card working with an at91sam9g45ek-es board. I
> read a couple of threads in the archive and ended up doing this:

I have booted the AT91SAM9G45EKES (Actually the AT91SAM9M10EKES,
but it is almost the same) from SD-Card for the last month.
The patchset for 2009.11 is available for testing in my private git
branch on www.openembedded.org: origin/ulf/linux-2.6.30-20100317

I came to the conclusion that the atmel MCI driver (written for the big
endian AVR32) has significant byte sex problems.

BR
Ulf Samuelsson.