[U-Boot] FINANCIAL LOAN OFFER @ 3% INTEREST RATE.........

Mr Macar Greg hamiltonloaninvestment at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 13:05:00 CEST 2010

Attn,

Hamilton Loan Investment has come to Offer Private,
Commercial and Personal
Loans with a very
Minimal annual Interest Rates as Low as 3% within a 1 year
to 50 years
Repayment duration period to any part of the world.

we give out loans within the range of $5,000 and above. Our
loans are well
insured for maximum security is our priority. Hamilton Loan
Investment is a
leading online provider of finance. Hamilton Loan Investment
works in
collaboration with the Scotland yard. for security reasons.
Hamilton Loan Investment
is registered and accredited by the UK loan lending
commission.

If you need a consolidation loan, we have many flexible
plans on our lending
panel to help you release the equity in your home. We can
even help with
business finance!

Lender''''s Name: Mr. Macar Greg

Interested applicants are advice to get back to us via email
for our
application form.

Regards,
Mr.Macar Greg