[U-Boot] U-Boot ARM/PXA maintainership

Tom Tom.Rix at windriver.com
Sun Apr 11 22:53:44 CEST 2010

Marek Vasut wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems my patches for the PXA2xx and PXA3xx in U-Boot are ignored. I'd be
> willing to take over PXA maintainance in U-Boot. I already maintain various PXA-
> based devices in mainline Linux kernel. I also maintain the OpenPXA project (IPL
> for PXA3xx devices).

The correct thing to do is to ping me!
If it looks like your patches are being ignored it is likely an oversight on my
part.  I will search through what you have posted recently and take care of these.

In the future, please add 'Arm ' to subject line of a patch.
I notice these more than board names.

Sorry,
Tom