[U-Boot] U-Boot ARM/PXA maintainership

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Apr 14 20:26:04 CEST 2010

Dear Tom,

In message <4BC5A674.9070900 at windriver.com> you wrote:

> > Tom, if you (and everybody else) aggree(s) I would like to hand over
> > the u-boot-pxa repository to Marek.  What do you think?
>
> That would be fine with me.

Thanks.

Marek - the "u-boot-pxa" repository is ready for your use now.

Hm... I would like to keep hierarchy flat, and my impression is that
the PXA activities are pretty much different from Marvell's other
U-Boot related work, so I suggest you send your pull requests directly
to Tom.

Prafulla, is this OK with you?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
One essential to success is that you desire be an all-obsessing  one,
your thoughts and aims be co-ordinated, and your energy be concentra-
ted and applied without letup.