[U-Boot] U-boot on Lite5200B Evaluation Board

Ockie van Schalkwyk ovs at ccii.co.za
Mon Apr 19 13:03:04 CEST 2010

Hi. We recently bought the Freescale Lite5200B Evaluation Board. A CD
which (supposedly) has the u-boot source code accompanied this board,
only it seems to be incomplete, with a great many empty folders and
missing source files. I downloaded u-boot v1.1.6 from Sourceforge,
but that distribution does not seem to support the Lite5200B. I'll
contact Freescale about their incomplete CD, but I just wanted to
find out from the list whether the Lite5200B was ever supported by
the mainstream u-boot distribution and if that support was removed at
some stage, or wether Freescale's port of u-boot was never part the
u-boot distribution?

Thank you.

Ockie van Schalkwyk