[U-Boot] Unauthorized credit card use associated with this account.

USAA ghxcwz at welldone.info
Tue Apr 20 19:41:08 CEST 2010

Dear USAA Customer,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the USAA system. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account.

We requested information from you for the following reason:

We recently received a report of unauthorized credit card use associated with this account. As a precaution, we have limited access to your USAA account in order to protect against future unauthorized transactions.

Case ID Number: USAA-581-472-569

This is a reminder to restore your account as soon as possible.

Please download the form attached to this email and open it in a web browser. Once opened, you will be provided with steps to restore your account access. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account safety.

In accordance with USAA's Customer Agreement, your account access will remain limited until the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, if access to your account remains limited for an extended period of time, it may result in further limitations or eventual account closure. We encourage you to restore your USAA account as soon as possible to help avoid this. We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
USAA Security Center