[U-Boot] CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Haudrere Philippe philippe.haudrere at univ-angers.fr
Fri Apr 23 01:35:13 CEST 2010

Dear E-mail Bearer,

You have won the sum of £ 850,502.00 in the recent email draw ofthe
British Online Lottery held on 19th of April 2010. Your Ref
Number:Ref:UK/940X2/68, To further the claims of your prize,you are
advise to contact your claims department with the below informations.

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM DETAILS OF BENEFICIARY :

1)Full Names:........
2)Home Address:......
3)Telephone:.........
4)Mobile Phone #:....
5)Occupation:........
6)Nationality:.......
7)Country of ressidence:.......
8)City:..............
9)State/Province:....
10)Zip Code:.........
11)Sex:..............
12)Age:..............

Opon submission of the above informations we shall immediately
commenceon your data verification process which will take not latter
than 12hours and we get back to you on how to hand over your winning
fund to you.

Contact Person:
Dr. William Fox
E-mail:euroclaims_offic10 at live.co.uk