[U-Boot] (no subject)

BARCLAYS BANK UK philippe.haudrere at univ-angers.fr
Fri Apr 23 05:56:16 CEST 2010

                                BARCLAYS BANK U.k.
                                 CONGRATULATION!

ATM CARD payment center, BARCLAYS BANK PLC has been mandated to issue
out an ATM CARD value of {£1,000.000:00 GBP},to you,
which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any
part of  the world.
You are advised to keep this information confidentially away from the
public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT) pending of the delivery
of your ATM CARD to you.
Note that because of impostors,we hereby issued you our CODE OF
CONDUCT,which is (ATM-900) so you have to indicate this when contact
us by using it as your subject.
Complete the form below and send it to (barclays.bbak009 at gmail.com)
for the processing of your document and transfer of your ATM CARD to you.

(REQUESTED FORM)

CODE OF CONDUCT:______________
NAME IN FULL:______________
DATE OF BIRTH:______________
AGE:______________
SEX:______________
MARITAL STATUS:______________
HOME ADDRESS:______________
NATIONALITY:______________
OCCUPATION:______________
OFFICE ADDRESS:______________

DECLARATION....I,Mr/Mrs:______________
do hereby declare that the information given above,
is correct to the best of my knowledge and believe the same to be true.