[U-Boot] support for spansion s29gl-p flash?

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Fri Apr 23 10:16:19 CEST 2010

On Friday 23 April 2010 09:00:58 Aditya Ojha (adojha) wrote:
> Thanks Txema.  I might be hitting the same problem with the Numonyx
> flash.  I will check enabling debugs.
> I see that you had submitted a potential patch, did it make it into the
> code-base?

No. The patch was not in a state of being added to the mainline repository,
I'm afraid.

But back to your question: Do you use 16bit or 8bit chip-width in your design?
I suspect that you will have no problems when using 16bit.

Cheers,
Stefan

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-0 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: office at denx.de